It’s hard to read through a book on the principles of magic without glancing at the cover periodically to make sure it isn’t a book on software design. —Bruce Tognazzini.
Welcome to Amdatu! Amdatu is an open source project, which is aimed at offering an infrastructure for the development of scalable and resilient Cloud applications using dynamic modular services architectures. It is designed for distributed systems ranging from Cloud integration solutions up to massive IoT deployments. Read more on Amdatu here.
6 Aug 2021 - Amdatu Blueprint Dania released!
By issuing a new release of the Amdatu Blueprint, “Dania” we are making a number of important improvements available. This major release combines the improvements of a number of underlying and related projects.
Amdatu Mongo: Update Mongo driver to 4.1
Amdatu Herding: Upgrade Helix to version 1.0.1 to solve ConcurrentModificationException (AMDATUHERD-16)
Amdatu Web: Using JAX-RS StreamingOutput to create chunked response doesn’t work (AMDATUWEB-82)
- Call to /logout always throws an IllegalArgumentException (AMDATUSEC-76)
- Extend the Action interface with an applies(Action) method to allow authorization policies to match a set of actions with a single policy. (AMDATUSEC-75)
- Unclear exception message from LocalIdProvider when credentials not found (AMDATUSEC-74)
- Make the token available as request attribute after successful login (AMDATUSEC-73)
- Support for Same-site cookie attribute (AMDATUSEC-67)
Amdatu Idea: Updated to support IntelliJ 2021.1 and Bnd 5.3.0
Check out the blueprint documentation to get started quickly.
16 Sep 2020 - Amdatu Blueprint Corporal.3 was released!
By issuing a new release of the Amdatu Blueprint, “Corporal.3” we are making a number of important improvements available. This minor release combines the improvements of a number of underlying and related projects.
- Update to Hibernate Validator 6.1.5. VALIDATOR-3